Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,300 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Take a large, sharp knife and cut the peaches in half, cutting right through the stones.
- Remove the kernel from the stones.
- As a garnish in a salad with Parma or Serrano ham.
- As a garnish in a salad with poultry.
- As an addition to a dessert.
- As a basic ingredient in peach stone biscuits.