Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 3,200 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Use a little knife with a sharp point to remove a thin stroke of skin from the grape.
- Insert the sharp side of a melon baller into the flesh toward the interior of the skin.
- Now, rotate the baller along the grape's natural curve all along the inside of the skin.
- This will separate the grape from its skin.
- Ideal as a component in savoury dishes, e.g. Sole Veronique or pan-fried duck breast.
- As part of a fruit salad or dessert with red fruit, tarragon, basil or citrus fruits.