Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to thousands of components and hundreds of compositions!
- Dry the leftover bits of porcini in the oven at 80°C for four hours.
- Grind to a fine powder with a blender.
- As part of a composition with Jerusalem artichoke, mushroom, and truffle.
- As part of a composition with turbot, basil, and cheese.
- Delicious in a dessert with chocolat, peach, and merengue.