Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,800 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Briefly blanch the shelled peas and plunge them immediately into iced water.
- Double-pod the peas and set aside the skins. Use the peas for another preparation.
- Place the skins on a tray lined with baking paper, lightly salt them and dry them in an oven at 70°C.
- In combination with green legumes, shellfish and crustaceans, and herbs.
- As a finish for a dish with lamb.