Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 3,500 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Boil the quinoa with salt until completely cooked.
- Drain the cooked quinoa and spread out on a silicon baking sheet as thinly as possible.
- Dry in an oven at 80 °C.
- Break the quinoa into pieces once it is completely dry.
- Deep fry the pieces at 190 °C until they puff up.
- As an aperitif snack.
- As a crunchy garnish in a composition with fennel, tomato, avocado, or sweet pepper components.