Raw broccoli stalk, thinly shaved
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 3,200 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Peel the stalk of the broccoli.
- Cut into thin slices using a mandoline or food slicer.
- Store in iced water until needed.
- As part of an amuse-bouche or starter. Can be served as part of a raw vegetable garnish, e.g. with radish, kohlrabi and cucumber.
- As a component in a composition with cauliflower, poultry, fennel or conical cabbage.