Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,800 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Chop the rhubarb into a julienne.
- Place the rhubarb in plenty of ice water for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the rhubarb julienne from the ice water and dry in a salad spinner.
- Serve the same day.
- Combines well with langoustine, blackberries, and ginger.
- Perfect with components of scallops, butterhead lettuce, and coriander.
- Use in a composition with trout, shallot, and dill.