Roast beef neck
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,800 components and hundreds of compositions!
chuck eye roll/beef neck
- Trim the beef neck and use the lean part of the cut for this preparation. Use the rest of the piece for a blanquette or for stewing.
- Season the meat with pepper and salt, sear on all sides, and roast in an oven at 95°C with the core temperature set to 55°C.
- Allow the beef neck to rest for half an hour before slicing and serving.
- With a mushroom sauce and mashed potatoes mixed with steamed runner beans and semi-dried tomatoes.
- Serve as a classic main course with Béarnaise sauce and green asparagus.
- Serve with components of potato, artichoke, onion, mushrooms, aubergine, etc.