Roast eye of round
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,300 components and hundreds of compositions!
eye of round
- Trim the eye of round and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in an oven at 120°C with the core temperature set to 50°C.
- Allow the roast beef to rest for half an hour before placing in the refrigerator.
- Cut the cold roast beef into thin slices on a meat slicer.
- Put some red leaf cabbage, coleslaw, roast beef, marinated pickled gherkins, and semi-dried tomatoes on a bread roll and lean the top half of the bread roll against it.
- In a roast beef salad with pan-fried prawns.
- As roast beef rolls with enoki mushrooms and wasabi mayonnaise.