Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,300 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Trim the silverside and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in an oven at 120°C with the core temperature set to 50°C.
- Allow the roast beef to rest for half an hour before placing in the refrigerator.
- Cut the cold roast beef into thin slices on a meat slicer.
- Put some red leaf cabbage, coleslaw, roast beef, marinated pickled gherkins, and semi-dried tomatoes on a bread roll and lean the top half of the bread roll against it.
- In a roast beef salad with pan-fried prawns.
- As roast beef rolls with enoki mushrooms and wasabi mayonnaise.