Roasted garlic cream
This produces a mild garlic flavour that is more subtle than the taste of raw garlic.
Creation by Bas van Kranen, Bord’Eau restaurant*, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 2,900 components and hundreds of compositions!
heads of garlic
- Roast the garlic in an oven at 160°C for approx. 30 minutes.
- Clean the garlic and blend the cloves in a thermo blender or food processor until smooth.
- As a basis for a sauce, marshmallow, or, for example, an aioli.
- As a flavour enhancer to add flavour to your potato purée.
- As an ingredient in a marinade.