Roasted razor clams
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,800 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Rinse the razor clams, preferably in salted water. To do so, mix one litre of water with 35g of salt and rinse the razor clams in it.
- Now roast the clams hinge-side down on the barbecue.
- The clams will be ready for further processing within one minute.
- As a component of a fruits de mer platter. Serve with lemon or lime.
- In combination with a soya sauce and ginger dressing.