Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,300 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Sauté the dry rice until it is golden brown.
- Leave to cool and then grind in a mortar into a fine powder.
- An indispensable ingredient in a traditional Thai salad with, for example, chicken, lime, mint, bird's eye chillies, and coriander.
- As part of an amuse-bouche, e.g. sprinkled over a sorbet made from Oriental herbs.
- Perfect as part of a dessert with ginger, pandan leaf and coconut.