This preparation method produces a deliciously subtle roasted flavour and is often used to prepare fat salmon bellies in Japan.
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 3,000 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Open the shells and remove the 'nut' (white meat).
- Rinse the nuts under cold running water for five minutes.
- Pat dry.
- Cut the nuts vertically.
- Arrange on the plates and briefly roast with a kitchen blowtorch.
- As part of a starter with components containing cucumber, sushi rice, soy, and wasabi.
- Serve as a component in a salad with shellfish.