Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 3,200 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Open the shells and remove the 'nut' (white meat).
- Rinse the nuts under cold running water for five minutes.
- Pat dry.
- Cut the nuts vertically.
- Arrange on the plates and briefly roast with a kitchen blowtorch.
- As part of a starter with components containing cucumber, sushi rice, soy, and wasabi.
- Serve as a component in a salad with shellfish.