Sea bass carpaccio
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,300 components and hundreds of compositions!
sea bass fillets
- Remove the skin from the sea bass fillets and place the fillets side-by-side in a vacuum bag.
- Pound the sea bass fillets with the flat side of a hatchet. This will create a lovely, marbled carpaccio of sea bass.
- Pound out to a thickness of approximately 4mm, vacuum seal and place in the freezer.
- To use, cut neat strips from the frozen carpaccio and let thaw on the plate before serving. Garnish the carpaccio as desired.
- As a composition with a vanilla vinaigrette.
- Served on a sandwich, e.g. with tomato, red onion, chive mayonnaise, and butterhead lettuce.