Sea bass carpaccio
This is an ideal method of preparing carpaccio for large parties.
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 2,950 components and hundreds of compositions!
sea bass fillets
- Remove the skin from the sea bass fillets and place the fillets side-by-side in a vacuum bag.
- Pound the sea bass fillets with the flat side of a hatchet. This will create a lovely, marbled carpaccio of sea bass.
- Pound out to a thickness of approximately 4mm, vacuum seal and place in the freezer.
- To use, cut neat strips from the frozen carpaccio and let thaw on the plate before serving. Garnish the carpaccio as desired.
- As a composition with a vanilla vinaigrette.
- Served on a sandwich, e.g. with tomato, red onion, chive mayonnaise, and butterhead lettuce.