Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 3,200 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Cut the plums in half and remove the stones.
- Dry in a drying oven at 60°C for 4 hours.
- As a garnish in a composition with foie gras and almond.
- As a basis for plum tempura.
- Season with olive oil and mature sherry vinegar and serve in a salad.