Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,800 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Slice the avocado and flatten between two layers of plastic foil. You can do this with a butcher's mallet or a saucepan.
- Gently roll out with a rolling stick or pin to make an even thickness.
- Place the avocado on a suitable tray and freeze for a few hours.
- Take out the freezer just before serving and cut to the desired shape.
- Plate and finish with olive oil, lemon juice and Maldon salt, etc.
- As a component in a dish with mackerel, tomato, citrus fruit, or yogurt.
- Delicious in combination with crab, fennel, and various green herbs.
- As a basis for further preparation, e.g. spring rolls or carpaccio.