Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,300 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Slice the avocado and flatten between two layers of plastic foil. You can do this with a butcher's mallet or a saucepan.
- Gently roll out with a rolling stick or pin to make an even thickness.
- Place the avocado on a suitable tray and freeze for a few hours.
- Take out the freezer just before serving and cut to the desired shape.
- Plate and finish with olive oil, lemon juice and Maldon salt, etc.
- As a basic ingredient in cold starters, e.g. marinated or smoked salmon, prawns, tuna, goat's cheese, feta and tomato.
- As a basic ingredient in an amuse-bouche, e.g. with lime, goat's cheese, green herbs, or radish.