Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,800 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Cook in a warm water bath at exactly 62°C for 90 minutes.
- Immerse in cold water.
- Use immediately in the desired dish,
- e.g. with white asparagus.
- Goes excellently with a potato mousseline and shaved truffle.
- In a composition with e.g., celeriac, mushroom and smoked Jerusalem artichoke.