Sweet potato chips
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 3,900 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into chips of the desired size.
- Rinse the chips and pat dry well.
- Deep-fry at 150°C and drain on kitchen paper.
- Deep-fry the chips à la minute at170°C.
- Drain on kitchen towel and season with salt and spices such as ras el hanout, if you like.
- As a side dish.