Tempering chocolate sous vide
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,800 components and hundreds of compositions!
Chocolate (dark, milk, or white)
- Weigh the amount and type of chocolate that you need.
- Scoop the chocolate into a vacuum sealer bag and pull vacuum.
- Place in a hot water bath to reach the required final temperature: 28°C for white chocolate, 29 to 30°C for milk chocolate, and 31to 32°C for dark chocolate.
- Once the chocolate has melted, it can be processed immediately.
- As a decoration for dishes.
- For coating truffles or other bonbons.
- To make chocolate decorations.