Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,800 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Cut the leafy part to 4cm from the carrot and remove any less attractive leaves.
- Peel the carrots and cut to the desired size.
- Hold the carrot between your thumb and forefinger.
- Using a turning knife, cut the carrot from top to bottom into a point.
- Repeat this method until you have turned the whole carrot and obtained an even result.
- As part of a vegetable side dish with components of fennel, celeriac, onion, celery, or oxheart cabbage.
- As a basis for further preparation, e.g. cooking, glazing, or blanching.
- Use in a composition with components of fish or meat, artichoke, and garlic.