Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,300 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Slice the strawberries in two lengthwise.
- Place on paper until the cut surfaces are dry.
- Grill the cut strawberries.
- The flavour that grilling them adds to the strawberries makes them an ideal complement to ingredients with a more robust flavour or even savoury ingredients, e.g. Parmesan cheese or chicken.
- As a component in a compositie with peach, hibiscus and camomile.
- As a component in a compositie with elderflower, yoghurt and lime.