- Fill a pan with plenty of water and bring it to the boil.
- Cut a cross into the bottom of the peaches using a sharp knife.
- Place a large container of iced water ready.
- Immerse the scored peaches in the boiling water for 10 seconds.
- Remove and cool immediately in the container of iced water.
- Peel the peaches using a small knife.
- Continue preparing the peaches as you wish.
- As a basic ingredient for another recipe, such as poached peaches, roasted peaches, or peach soup.
- Serve in slices as part of a salad, starter, or dessert.
- As preparation to use for poaching or tartlets.