Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,300 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Trim the ribeye and season with salt and pepper.
- Sear in clarified butter.
- Then transfer to an oven at 95°C and cook until the centre reaches 45°C.
- Leave the ribeye to rest for a further 30 minutes.
- Cut into slices just before serving.
- With Hollandaise sauce or green peppercorn sauce.
- Serve the classic way with beurre Maître d'hôtel or another herb butter.
- Serve with components such as potato, mushroom, onion, tomato, sweet pepper, courgette, or aubergine, etc.